EMAIL YOUR GARDEN DADDY WITH QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS

Get your garden questions answered and offer suggestions other than regular posting comments. If you want more personal contact or you have more in depth gardening questions and need answers, let Garden Daddy send you on your "Happy Garden Way" by offering you my comments.
Contact your Garden Daddy today:
gardendaddy@gmail.com



Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR from your Garden Daddy here at the garden home! I cannot let the morning pass without saying that to you all. I will attempt to get out this morning and start removing the exterior decorations from the porch, shrubs and front yard and look to getting the organizers/totes down from the attic starting in the morning. I will go ahead and undress the dining table and remove the extension leaves to give more room to stair access for my many many trips to the 2nd floor storage. It is very cold here, about 27-degrees and I am just on the top side of a really bad chest infection with terrible laryngitis and sore throat so we will see.
I just want to say how much I have appreciated all that have followed this site in 2009 and hope you will look forward to this new year and a new gardening season that will follow soon. I plan some additional concrete castings of some leaves, etc., to enlarge and make a pathway off the main sidewalk around the side of the house on the driveway side this spring, using the tools and knowledge I learned during my intern classes and make this garden home more inviting and more of a conversation piece in the neighborhood and in preparation for making this also into a "teaching" garden for tours, etc., in the future. Many plans, many ideas and much to do - I guess that will be my "resolution" for this year.
I leave you this first day of 2010 with our original & ongoing gardening affirmation in mind: "GARDENING: One yard at a time!"

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your tutelage in the coming spring as I launch the YardPoppa.com site! ha!

    Get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete