EMAIL YOUR GARDEN DADDY WITH QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS

Get your garden questions answered and offer suggestions other than regular posting comments. If you want more personal contact or you have more in depth gardening questions and need answers, let Garden Daddy send you on your "Happy Garden Way" by offering you my comments.
Contact your Garden Daddy today:
gardendaddy@gmail.com



Friday, September 4, 2009

DID I SAY I HAD ONLY 40-TOMATOES TO HARVEST TODAY?

WHAT WAS I THINKING? I harvested 117-tomatoes today and tossed into the compost bin another 15 that were either bird damaged or otherwise unusable. I cannot believe the turnout this late in the game. Granted, they were not all fit for slicing/sandwiches, etc., but very usable for soup or my idea for today will be chili I think! I delivered door-to-door all I could and saved enough to make myself chili for later today. I just had to share the outcome of today's picking.

No comments:

Post a Comment