EMAIL YOUR GARDEN DADDY WITH QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS

Get your garden questions answered and offer suggestions other than regular posting comments. If you want more personal contact or you have more in depth gardening questions and need answers, let Garden Daddy send you on your "Happy Garden Way" by offering you my comments.
Contact your Garden Daddy today:
gardendaddy@gmail.com



Friday, December 10, 2010

GARDEN DADDY HAS CRASHED THE COMPUTER

HELLO & WELCOME to Garden Daddy here at the urban farm! I want to report a short posting that I am not online just now due to the tremendous crash of the office computer. There will be minimum postings till I get a new unit - sometime AFTER New Years this year. I apologize for this problem but budgetary limits require I wait till after the holidays to try to replace the computer. It will take more to repair the old one than to purchase a whole new unit so I am waiting to replace it.
I want to say a HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you all and hopefully can give you a Christmas Eve note at least. Love to all and see you soon! And remember..."URBAN FARMING: ONE EGG AT A TIME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment