EMAIL YOUR GARDEN DADDY WITH QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS

Get your garden questions answered and offer suggestions other than regular posting comments. If you want more personal contact or you have more in depth gardening questions and need answers, let Garden Daddy send you on your "Happy Garden Way" by offering you my comments.
Contact your Garden Daddy today:
gardendaddy@gmail.com



Sunday, November 28, 2010

GARDEN DADDY HITS NEWS PRINT BY WAY OF COUNTY MASTER GARDENER NEWSLETTER

HELLO & Welcome to Garden Daddy here at the urban farm! I must share with you the fact today that I have found myself in print in the December 2010 Madison County (Tennessee) Master Gardener Newsletter! I was asked to do an article on some of the pallet deconstruction/re-construction projects I have done over the past two years. If you regular followers remember, we have seen projects in the works here at the urban farm by way of the pallet compost bin, the potting bench for re-potting plants/storage, the garden bench seat for the community garden project this past summer. And do not forget the chicken coop nest boxes that were built last spring for the now laying pullets that use it daily with joy.
This might be a little bit of again, "blowing my own shofar" , but as my Mother used to say... "why have a dog and bark yourself"!
So I leave you today with our ongoing gardening affirmation in mind: "URBAN FARMING: ONE EGG AT A TIME!"

3 comments:

  1. Great article Michael. I love the bench.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry folks...my home computer hard drive crashed and I am offline for the time being except for emailing from an old, barely working unit till after New Years...

    Garden Daddy...Mike

    ReplyDelete