EMAIL YOUR GARDEN DADDY WITH QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS

Get your garden questions answered and offer suggestions other than regular posting comments. If you want more personal contact or you have more in depth gardening questions and need answers, let Garden Daddy send you on your "Happy Garden Way" by offering you my comments.
Contact your Garden Daddy today:
gardendaddy@gmail.com



Monday, August 10, 2009

THE UNVEILING TODAY

I removed my leaf casting today from the sand form. I AM SO THRILLED with the outcome. The deep veins in the casting are going to be great. I made this very, very large with one 80-lb bag of the concrete mix with the plans to use it as a on-the-ground birdbath. I will definitely make more but smaller ones. I will make some on stands and some as wall hangings now. I find this a rewarding endeavor and will now recommend it to anyone. Not only was it a lot of fun but it has now become a rewarding experience to share with you and now YOU will be getting one as a gift along the way somewhere. So you "FOLLOWERS" better tell me what you want as you will be getting one for sure! HERE ARE THE RESULTS:

4 comments:

  1. Put me down for 10 of these! Lookin' good! Thanks, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful what you ask for FOLLOWER. Or the bill will be too great! No, these are just really fun to make and cheap and easy to do. I may give a class eventually on this process on a smaller scale. I made this one for my garden and it is really large. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike,
    Great job. I'm amazed at the results, but not amazed that you were able to achieve the results. That is really, really creative.
    Super job...super, super, super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Order of St. Joseph-Franciscan. It was a lot of fun. Maybe there is a similiar figure in the future for the rectory garden home! And thanks for following the site.
    Remember your daily gardening affirmation:
    GARDENING: One Yard At A Time!

    ReplyDelete