EMAIL YOUR GARDEN DADDY WITH QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS

Get your garden questions answered and offer suggestions other than regular posting comments. If you want more personal contact or you have more in depth gardening questions and need answers, let Garden Daddy send you on your "Happy Garden Way" by offering you my comments.
Contact your Garden Daddy today:
gardendaddy@gmail.com



Saturday, April 3, 2010

JACKSON COMMUNITY GARDEN SITE CHANGING

HELLO and welcome to Garden Daddy here at the urban farm! I got an email this morning notifying me that my garden site to coordinate will probably be changing due to the access of water & too much shade from trees on the current site. I shared photos of this site with you in earlier post. I will go over to see that new site this morning and then notify the managers of this city project and give my official "okie-dokie" and post some photos of the new site later today as I can get to it.
First this morning I am heading out to R & J Feed to get my feeding supplies, fount and other equipment to put in the brooder on Tuesday and get it preheated to warm up the area for the little chicks to arrive on Wednesday morning.
I leave you this quick stop in with you this morning...and as always, leave you with your ongoing original gardening affirmation: "GARDENING: ONE YARD AT A TIME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment